-
December 25th, 2005, 03:30 PM
#1
HB Forum Owner
I just opened my Christmas gifts from my moms house! No AG, but when I get to my dads he will probably have AG for me, only because hes the AG giver. lol. Here's what I got at my moms-
-iTunes Gift Certificate
-L.A.M.B Gwen Stefani Jacket
-Proactiv Set
-Knockoff Prada Bag
-Ghirardelli Chocolates
-A Babushka Doll (or "nesting" doll)
-A Heart Locket Necklace
-Juicy Couture Bracelet
-Various Makeup
-An Embriodered Shirt
-Tank Top with Flower Prints
-Rosewater (you spray this on your face when you are hot and its supposed to cool you...)
And that's all. When I get to my dads on the 26th I'll tell you what I got there. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks